Here’s a quick and easy recipe for a graham cracker crust! You can also replace these crackers with chocolate cookies, gingersnaps, or vanilla wafers if you’re feeling adventurous!
Ingredients for crust:
- Just over half of a 14 oz box of graham crackers
- 1 stick of butter (melted)
- 2tbs Sugar
- pinch of sea salt
Steps for the crust:
- First, I took the graham crackers and broke them up.
- Next, I put them all in a ziplock bag (make sure to use a larger one, honestly the teeny bags I used, really added some time and frustration onto my afternoon).
- Alternate option- pulse a couple of times in a food processor!
- I used a rolling pin and just rolled out all my aggressions on those crackers!
- I made sure to break them up into as small of pieces as I could. There’s a lot that you can get by with, I had some decently large chunks left over in mine. The point is to get a relatively decent consistency.
- Go ahead and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- I added the butter, sugar, and salt into a bowl. I mix up until you have a pretty even consistency.
- From there, put I pressed it into the pie plate with a relatively thick layer on the bottom and around the sides.
- Go ahead and bake the crust for 10 minutes. Let it sit and completely cool.